Please fill out the form below to receive access to your child’s (children’s) school information. Once this form is submitted, please allow at least 2 weeks for processing. You will receive your username/password to your registered home address.
If you have any questions or issues during your Aspen system use, please email email@example.com.
Terms of access:
Access to the Portal is a privilege, not a right. Users are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Users shall act in a responsible, legal, and ethical manner.
- Users are responsible for keeping their own passwords confidential and should take all reasonable precautions to prevent others from being able to access their accounts.
- Users shall not share their passwords with anyone.
- Users shall not set their computers to log-into Campus automatically.
- Users who identify a security problem with the Portal shall notify the school district immediately.
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Infinite Campus or go beyond access authorized by the district. This includes attempting to log in through another person’s account or access another person’s data.
- Users shall not make deliberate attempts to disrupt the system or destroy data.
- Users shall not deliberately cause damage to the district’s equipment or network, or assist others in doing the same.
- Users shall not attempt to harm or destroy data of another user or the district network by spreading viruses or through other means.
- Users shall not use the Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of Data Privacy Laws. Anyone found to be in violation of these laws may be subject to Civil and/or Criminal prosecution