- AESOP on the Web
- Webmail for Darien Staff
- Aspen Parent Portal Signup
- Aspen Parent Portal
- Town of Darien Website
- Health Requirements
- S.T.A.R. Program
- Darien Odyssey of the Mind
- Technology in the Classroom
"Your Rights to Make Health Care Decisions"
The linked document below is a summary of Connecticut Law on "Your Rights to Make Health Care Decisions" prepared by the Office of the Attorney General for the State Department of Public Health. This document includes background information and forms for:
- Preparation of a Living Will
- An Appointment of a health care representative
- Appointment of a conservator
- Organ Donor Form
The interesting thing about this information is that the documents can be executed by you without the involvement of an attorney.
Click here to view this PDF document.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 09 March 2011 11:53)