DHS SAT Program Information
Thank you for taking the time to check the SAT Information Page.
Below is a list of the basic test procedures and regulations you must follow on test day.
If you have any questions, please contact Steve Leete, the site supervisor, at 203-655-3981 (x 2269) or by email at email@example.com
Please remember: Test center security is our first concern. We reserve the right to remove anyone who cannot follow these rules.
If you see anyone who appears to be cheating, please notify a proctor at once. Thank you for your cooperation and support
Note: At the current time Darien does not offer language listening tests
ARRIVAL AND CHECK IN PROCEDURES
- Arrive between 7:30 and 7:45 to check in
- Use the library entrance marked on the map below
- Bring your ticket and photo ID and have them ready at the door
- Turn your cell phone OFF when you enter the building
- Sign in only if you are a walk-in test-taker, or if you have a ticket for another location, but want to test in Darien
- Only test takers are allowed past the check in desk
TEST ROOM PROCEDURES
- Follow all proctor directions carefully and completely
- No electronic devices except approved calculators are allowed
- No food or drink except on breaks
- Keep silent in the halls while on breaks, and return promptly
- Follow all ETS rules completely—listen carefully!
PROCEDURES FOR BREAKS
- Test takers may not leave the building on breaks
- Remain quiet in the hallways
- Return promptly from breaks
- Again, use of cell phones is not allowed
- When all test materials have been collected, you will be dismissed
- Most Reasoning Tests end between 12:40 and 1:00
- Subject Tests last 1 hour, but there are 20-30 minutes of directions
- Please leave quietly through the library entrance at the bottom of the stairs
- Do not turn on your cell phone until you have left the building
Return to the Darien High School Main Page