2017-18 Lunch Menus
With K12 Payment Center, you never have to worry about lost lunch money again. K12 Payment Center is a secure, easy and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student's account online. You can even check the account balance and keep an eye on what your student is buying! As an added convenience, parents can receive a Low Balance notification email alerting the parent that the student's account will need another payment applied soon.
K12 Payment Center has been designed to make it easy for you to know exactly what information you need to provide and to guide you through the process.
- Quick and easy payment system for your student's meals
- Deposit to multiple students' accounts with one single payment
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
- Step-by-step registration is easy and account management is simple and intuitive
- Secure payment processing
- Your information is confidential-we do not sell your information to anyone!
- $1.95 fee per transaction for school meal payments
- See your student's meal account balance any time
- Automated notifications via email when your student's meal account balance falls below an amount you determine
- View 120 days of Meal History
To learn more view this flyer or visit the K12 Payment Center website to register. You simply need your student's district student Id #. If you do not have this number you may obtain it from your student's school.