Required Health and Emergency Forms
No student may tryout without these forms:
- Current Health Assessment (Physical) (Physicals are good for 13 Months; if your Physical expires during the season, you will become ineligible until it is updated. View date of last physical under Medical Tab in Aspen)
- Coaches Athletic Emergency Form (Print & complete form; have DHS Nurse sign; bring to Tryout)
Athletic Fines in Destiny
All athletic fines in Destiny must be cleared before the first competition date. Those with fines are ineligible to compete. Return equipment or pay fines to Mrs. Fraioli in Athletics.
- ImPACT Concussion Management Info
- Medical Clearance/Return to Play Protocol
- Full Concussion Management Plan
- Dr. Lee's Concussion Presentation: Download a copy of "Adolescent Concussions" Power Point Presentation
Athletic Information Release Form
Print, complete and return the Athletic Release Form to Athletic Director's Office to authorize release of academic and athletic information to college recruiting officials
All Teams Are Responsible For Compliance
Information on Coaching Permits and Educational Opportunities:
Individual Team Schedules can also be found under "CIAC Official Team Schedules" to the left. For official league information, visit the CIAC Web Site.
Team-maintained website links to the left are provided as a courtesy and are not sponsored or kept updated by Darien Athletics.