Middlesex Middle School
6th Grade Nature's Classroom Information
The following is information about the 6th Grade Nature's Classroom trip. Please read the Parent letter and complete the following forms.
I. General Information - Must be completed for each student
- Nature's Classroom Student Registration Form
- School Trip Cancellation Policy
- Home and Health Information Questionnaire
II. Directions for Medication
Please review the Field Trip Policy and complete the following forms if your child will need medication while on this trip.
- Field Trip Policy
- Authorization for Administration of Medicine by School Personnel form - this must be SIGNED BY A PHYSICIAN AND A PARENT for ALL PRESCRIPTION and NON-PRESCRIPTION /OVER-THE-COUNTER medications(other than Tylenol). If you already delivered physician's orders and medications to the MMS Health Office for the school year, these forms and medications will be sent on the trip.
- Nature's Classroom Medication Administration Form
All medications, prescription or non-prescription/over-the-counter, must be administered by the Nature's Classroom medical staff only.
----- Packing List