Darien High School
Guidance - SAT Test Center Information
For directions to the high school, click here.
Below is a list of the basic test procedures and regulations you must follow on test day. If you have any questions, please contact Adam Wallenfang, the site supervisor, at 203-655-3981 (x2228).
ARRIVAL AND CHECK IN PROCEDURES
1. Arrive between 7:30 and 7:45 to check in
2. Use the Library entrance
3. Bring your ticket and photo ID and have them ready at the door
4. Turn your cell phone OFF when you enter the building
5. Sign in only if you are a walk - in test - taker, or if you have a ticket for another location, but want to test in Darien*
6. Only test takers are allowed past the check in desk
*Note: At the current time Darien does not offer language listening tests
TEST ROOM PROCEDURES
1. Follow all proctor directions carefully and completely
2. No electronic devices except approved calculators are allowed
3. No food or drink except on breaks
4. Keep silent in the halls while on breaks, and return promptly
5. Follow all ETS rules completely - listen carefully!
PROCEDURES FOR BREAKS
1. Test takers may not leave the building on breaks
2. Remain quiet in the hallways
3. Return promptly from breaks
4. Again, use of cell phones is not allowed
1. When all test materials have been collected, you will be dismissed
2. Most Reasoning Tests end between 12:40 and 1:00
3. Subject Tests last 1 hour, but there are 20-30 minutes of directions
4. Please leave quietly through the library entrance at the bottom of the stairs
5. Do not turn on your cell phone until you have left the building
Please remember: test center security is our first concern. We reserve the right to remove anyone who cannot follow these rules.
If you see anyone who appears to be cheating, please notify a proctor at once.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.