Inspiring a love of learning in all students so they develop as critical thinkers and innovative creators who contribute to the world with integrity and purpose beyond themselves.
Preparing ALL students today to thrive in a changing world tomorrow.
Goal #1 - Enhancing Teaching & Learning
· Develop a shared vision of teaching and learning.
· Revise and/or create curricula that are designed to responsively represent diverse perspectives as well as meet individual learning needs.
· Align job-embedded professional learning opportunities to support growth and development in identified areas.
Goal #2 - Fostering a Culture that Promotes Wellness, Diversity, & Inclusion
· Create a caring school climate that promotes wellness.
· Engage stakeholders in the practice of embracing diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Goal #3 - Developing a Balanced Definition of Student Success Through the Portrait of the Graduate
· Ensure District values are operationalized across all schools.
· Develop systems to measure, inform, and enhance implementation of the Portrait of the Graduate.
· Audit and adjust District curriculum, school programming, and student life to ensure focus on service, citizenship, and post-secondary opportunities.
Goal #4 - Expanding the Professional Capacity of Staff
· Explore ways to improve the District’s professional learning culture and practices.
· Ensure a professional learning system that promotes continuous growth and support.
· Attract and retain diverse educators.
· Evaluate and adapt the current onboarding system to identify additional supports for teachers, including informal mentors.
Goal #5 - Developing and Enhancing Systems to Promote Effective Communication
· Establish effective and open lines of communication among all stakeholders.
· Align District’s guiding documents and communications with its mission, vision and core values to foster coherence.
Goal #6 - Improving School Facilities for Student Safety & Access to Learning
· Ensure that the configuration and condition of the District’s physical facilities provide secure and supportive environments for teaching and learning student activities.
Goal #7 - Improving Technology to Support Teaching & Learning
· Ensure strategic utilization of technology to enrich, support, and inspire teaching and learning.
· Establish and manage a secure, reliable, and dynamic technology system for effective and efficient District operations.