Physical Examination & Health Requirements
The Connecticut State Department of Education, Connecticut Department of Public Health and the Darien Board of Education have specific health regulations students must adhere to while enrolled in Darien Public Schools.
ALL NEW students to the Darien Public Schools will not be admitted until a school nurse has reviewed the student’s completed physical exam/health assessment and immunization records.
Students are required to provide documentation of a valid physical examination and up-to-date immunizations at the following times:
- Upon enrollment/entering or returning to the district in any grade (New Entrant Letter-Link)
- Prior entry and annually in the Early Learning Program
- Prior to entry into Kindergarten
- During 6th & 9th Grade (REQUIRED FOR ENTRY INTO 7th and 10th GRADE)
- Annually if participating in interscholastic sports (ATHLETIC FORMS)