Delayed Opening (2 hour and 10 minute delay)
ELP Tokeneke Royle School and Ox Ridge School’s Start times:
8:30 arrivals will start at 10:40 a.m.
9:30 arrivals will start at 11:40 a.m.
**There are two start times for students. **
*Any morning PPTs, or scheduled meetings are canceled.
Emergency Early Dismissal Due to Weather
Students will be dismissed at 10:00 a.m. or 12:00 p.m.
*Afternoon team meetings and PPTs are canceled.
Scheduled Early Dismissal 2018-2019 School Year
Please review the early dismissal times and dates for ELP:
Early Dismissal for ELP Tokeneke, ELP Royle and ELP Ox Ridge is at 12:00 p.m.
- Early Dismissal (11/21, 12/21, 6/13)
- Early Dismissal 12pm ELP due to Elementary Parent Conferences (12/4, 3/19, 3/20,)
- NO School for ELP ONLY, ELP Parent Conferences: (12/5, 12/6, 12/7, 3/21, 3/22, 5/23, 5/24, 5/28)
- Staff Development Days, No School for Students (11/6, 1/18, 2/15,)
- ELP Professional Development No School For ELP (Friday Students: 10/12, 11/9, 1/18, 2/8, 3/8)
- No School Days, (9/3, 9/10, 9/19, 11/22, 11/23, 12/24-1/1, 2/15-2/22, 4/15-4/19, 5/27)
Darien is now using ASPEN, a secure, Web-based school information management system to collect contact and medical emergency information for your children.
1. Create an ASPEN account if you don’t have one. Accounts are issued for your whole family. Click Here: this is the link for the form to complete and submit the form to get your account started. Allow at least 2 weeks for processing. You will receive your username/password at your registered home address.
2. When you receive your login information, visit the site and review the contact and emergency medical information for each of your children to assure that it is complete and accurate. Please fill out all tabs for each child. Your initials are required on the final tab in order for the information to process. Follow this link for step-by-step information http://www.darienps.org/uploaded/content/district/resources/parent_resources/Instructions_for_updating_information_in_Aspen_Updated_1.pdf.
3. You can update emergency information at any time. It takes 24 hours for new or updated information to be posted Aspen. If you have any questions or issues with your Aspen account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Your Aspen account will give you access to School Messenger for email and text alerts related to school closings and changes is school schedules.