Required Health and Emergency Forms
No student may tryout without these forms:
- Current Health Assessment (HAR-3) or "BLUE FORM" (only valid for 13 Months, view date of last physical under Medical Tab in Aspen). Based on CIAC eligibility rules, if your student athlete's physical exam "expires" during the sports season, they MUST present a new physical to the health office PRIOR to the expiration date, or risk being removed from practice or games for an expired physical. Please make note of the date of your student's last physical and plan accordingly.
- Coaches Athletic Emergency Form (Print & complete form; have DHS Nurse sign; bring to Tryout)
Athletic Fines in Destiny
All athletic fines in Destiny must be cleared before the first competition date. Those with fines are ineligible to compete. Return equipment or pay fines to Mrs. Fraioli in Athletics.
- ImPACT Concussion Management Info
- Medical Clearance/Return to Play Protocol
- Full Concussion Management Plan
- Dr. Lee's Concussion Presentation: Download a copy of "Adolescent Concussions" Power Point Presentation
Athletic Information Release Form
Print, complete and return the Athletic Release Form to Athletic Director's Office to authorize release of academic and athletic information to college recruiting officials
All Teams Are Responsible For Compliance
Information on Coaching Permits and Educational Opportunities:
Individual Team Schedules can also be found under "CIAC Official Team Schedules" to the left. For official league information, visit the CIAC Web Site.
Team-maintained website links to the left are provided as a courtesy and are not sponsored or kept updated by Darien Athletics.